A couple weeks ago, I began sharing with you about our need to prepare two additional classrooms for Streams of Hope so we can accommodate more students in the coming years. To accomplish this, we set a Year End Giving goal of $35,000. I am excited to announce that we have reached 50% of our goal!
We aren’t just renovating rooms and buying furniture, we are preparing an environment to minister to students and their families for years to come. Because of this every gift, regardless of the amount, makes a huge difference!
If you would like to participate in our Year End Giving and help us reach our goal, here is a list of what your year end gift would go towards:
- A gift of $40 buys 1 chair for a student
- A gift of $200 buys 1 desk for a student
- A gift of $250 pays for new flooring for 1 bathroom (each classroom has 2 bathrooms)
- A gift of $500 buys 1 teacher’s desk
- A gift of $1000 pays for the purchase and install of 1 self-flushing toilet
- A gift of $2700 pays for new carpet in 1 classroom
- A gift of $3500 pays for air conditioning in 1 classroom
You are welcome to give a year end gift in-person during worship, by mail, through our App or online. Whichever way you decide to give, please write “Year End Gift” in the memo section of your check, online form or envelope. When we come together, we can accomplish great things for the Kingdom of God! Thank you all for your continued love, prayers and financial partnership. I look forward to seeing God continue to change lives through Streams of Hope.
– Pastor Dave