Our vision is to partner with families in providing a foundation for their children to follow Jesus.
- Safe: It is our desire to be a safe place emotionally, physically and spiritually.
- Fun: We aim to make Heartland Kids a fun and exciting time for children.
- Creative: We believe creating beauty is a form of worship. Therefore, we encourage creativity because children are made in the image of a creative God.
- Learning: We encourage children to be curious about the ways of God and to be rooted in a knowledge of the Bible and the foundational truths of the Christian faith.
- Transforming: We aim to help children apply the Bible to their lives, experience the transforming power of the Holy Spirit and grow in grace as they walk out their faith.
- Community-focused: We aim to provide an environment where kids learn to live the Christian life in community, loving and serving one another and the whole Body of Christ.
When we meet:
Children (3yrs – jr high) are dismissed during our Sunday Morning 10am service and are invited to participate in children’s ministry.
Fun Stuff For Kids